Morgan Ingland LLC FEDERAL Technologies, located at 548 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94104 (hereinafter: "we" or "us") is the controller of the handling of personal data acquired through the website www.miatlantic.us (hereinafter: "Website").In this Privacy and Cookie Statement we demonstrate how we manage the personal data which we collect from you.
We regard the privacy of our customers and the users of our Website and guarantee that the personal information you provide us with is manipulated in accordance with the relevant data security laws and policies and is handled confidentially.
For the purpose of data processing and its management, we cooperate with the standards corresponding to the data protection laws. This means, through others, that:
- We precisely state for which purpose(s) we manage the personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- We limit assemblage of personal data to only the personal data which are necessarily required for the legitimate purpose(s);
- We first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- We take appropriate security precautions to protect your personal data and we require the same from third parties who we entrust to process personal data;
- We respect your preference to, upon your demand, present you with access to, modify, translocate, restrict the processing or delete the personal data.
Anyhow, this privacy and cookie declaration will be amended. We will notify you about this by inserting an updated version of the privacy and cookie statement on our Website. We encourage you to frequently consult this privacy and cookie statement, in order to stay aware of these modifications.
Purpose(s) Of Data Processing
We just process data which you have given us through the Website or which we have obtained through your use of the Website. In short, we only manage the personal data you have provided us with for the purposes described below:
- To implement your orders, letting you notify you about the progress of your order and to ensure that your orders are being handled as easily and smoothly as feasible (in particular by generating a Morgan Ingland LLC FEDERAL Technologies account).
- To customize the website for you and to be able to suggest you the products which you might find convincing
- To be able to answer your questions about, amongst others, our products and/or services.
- If you react to any sale discount or promotion, to be able to proceed with such sale discount implementation, to call out for the prize winner and to assess the response to our advertising campaigns.
- To place product feedback on our Website and to honor one review with a prize month wise.
- If you have given your foremost approval for this, to inform you about the development of the Website and about special offers and sale discounts by means of a weekly newsletter.
- To further develop and enhance our website.
In furtherance phone discussions with the Morgan Ingland LLC FEDERAL Technologies Distribution customer support service can be recorded for the reason of training, coaching and assessment of our team. The records of such phone calls shall be secured and stored in such a way that they are not available for non-authorized persons. We will not process your personal data in an alternative way as explained above, unless you have evidently granted us a prior permission for this, it is mandatory for the fulfillment of any contract that we have concluded with you or we are endorsed or obliged to do so pursuant to the regulation.
Use Of Personal Data
We process the following categories of personal data for the purpose(s) described in this privacy and cookie statement:
- Name and address (in some cases optional)
- Phone number
- Payment details
- Login details
- The questions you asked to our staff
- Cookie ID
We implement appropriate safety measures to avoid misuse and unauthorized retrieval of personal data. In this regard, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your details; that access to your account data is protected by a username and a strong password; and that our security measures are evaluated regularly. Likewise, we use SSL-certificates for an encrypted transfer of your data and communication.
Providing Data To Third Parties
We will not sell or disclose your personal data or information to third parties or mediators without your prior approval or, in cases, apart from mandatory processing of your order. It may also be possible that we are permitted or obliged to share these data based on the law.
We provide various features on our website for which we may ask you for your approval to handle your request (i.e. for processing of your query and/or processing of an order). Except for your e-mail address, you can decide for yourself which data you will provide us. The data you send us will be retained for as long as necessary to accomplish your order or needed for a complete response and processing of your request.
On our Website we give the visitors the choice to subscribe for a newsletter by which we will let them know weekly to reveal about interesting commercial and promotional proposals and news about Morgan Ingland LLC FEDERAL Technologies Inc. Your e-mail address will only be included to our subscribers’ list with your privilege of acceptance. If you no longer want to consider receiving the newsletter, you can notify us about this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by using the opt-out option at a selected link in the newsletter or publications. The subscribers’ database will in no case be offered to third parties.
- A permanent cookie that is set on the visitor’s computer for a particular time and
- One Sessions cookie is kept stored during the site visit. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
Mostly, cookies have an expiry date. If an expiry date is set, the cookie will be automatically deleted once the expiry date has elapsed. You can also prefer to remove the cookies manually before the end of the expiry date. Confer the manual of your browser for the guidelines.
There are controls or buttons on the Website which make it possible to promote webpages or share them on social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and through WhatsApp. These buttons can be used through a code issued by these social networking systems. Such code also places a cookie on the device of the website visitor.
Insight And Amendment
If you have created a Morgan Ingland LLC FEDERAL Technologies account, you can always examine and modify your personal settings if required through your personal configurations page. To verify and correct your personal data, you can also contact our customer service. Our client service will be grateful to serve if you have questions or remarks resembling this secrecy- and cookie declaration statement, or if you want to get perception in your specific personal data which is prepared by us, or if you intend to use your rights of freedom as a data subject under the current privacy laws. You can contact: